Monday, March 18, 2013

My boyfriend cheats on me

Dear Energy Lady,
My boyfriend cheats on me.  What's the energy of that?

Signed,
Furious

Dear Furious,
I don't know what your boyfriend's energy is, but I can tell you this:  he is giving you a great gift.  Most of us spend most of our lives being a little bit frustrated, a little bit disappointed, a little bit scared and a little disappointment.  It's rare that we experience anything that stirs up the kind of strong emotion you're displaying now.  And that kind of emotion is what is needed to make clear choices.  It's what one of my closest friends used to call, "Thank you, God, for showing me what I absolutely, positively do NOT want!!!"

Feel the fury inside you.  Don't try to dull the flame of it.  Now ask yourself: what is the opposite of this? That is the energy you truly want to experience.   So what is the opposite of fury?  Peacefulness?  Stillness?  Joy?  Define it for yourself.

Then make a decision.  Do you want to be furious or peaceful?  Just choose, and then act in accordance with that.  The Fullistic approach is to align your intention with your thinking, your words, your action, your heart and your intuition.  Let all dimensions of you resonate with what you want.

When you do that, one of two things is likely to happen.  Either your boyfriend will stop cheating because he, too will feel your peacefulness, or you two will break up and you'll find yourself with a new man who resonates as you do.  Either way, you will be better off.

Remember that cheating is often fear disguised--it's a search for validation and love.  If you are love and are intending, thinking, speaking and acting with love, fear will disappear.

Choose love, not fear.  You'll be glad you did.

Love,
EL

No comments:

Post a Comment