Saturday, March 23, 2013

All I want to do is relax!

Dear Energy Lady,
I have things I really want to do-goals I want to reach, and even things I want to do every day.  it y the time I finish with work, take care of my toddler, eat dinner and clean it up, I'm exhausted.  All I want to do is lay on the couch.  How am I ever going to get my novel written and curtains made for my living room?

Signed,
Pooped

Dear Pooped,
You do have a lot on your plate, and just physically, it's very demanding.  So to maintain the vitality of your physical body, eat right, get enough sleep, and try to get some movement in every hour, especially if you sit at a desk.

But to get the rest done, you can, as intuitive Laura Day would say, control the world from your couch.  So, as long as you're on the couch, try visualizing.  Become a character in your own novel, and start fantasizing the story from there.  Make it come alive in your mind, until it starts to become so vivid that you almost can't wait to flop on the couch because you know you'll be spending time thinking about it.

This kind of focused attention will generate activity in the quantum field that produce the resources you need to get the novel into form.  So, as you're having fun, make a wish like, "I wish I had someone to transcribe my ideas for me", or "I'd really like a partner to help me."  Just make sure your wish feels good and peaceful.  Then watch for proof that it's showing up.

Get used to the idea that rest time is daydream time.  As for the house cleaning, pay for a service to do it for you.  Can't do everything, after all!

Love,
EL

No comments:

Post a Comment