Friday, March 15, 2013

Is there an easy way to raise my vibration?

Dear Energy Lady,
I don't have a lot of time to meditate.  Even if I did, that might not do me much good.  What I really need is some way to raise my vibration in under one minute, so that before I walk into a big meeting I can be at my highest possible level.  Or, for that matter, something I can do when I shut off the car and before I walk in the house to shake off the negative stuff for the day so I can be at a higher, more loving level with my family.

Any ideas?

Signed,
Speedy

Dear Speedy,

Yes, there are a couple of very quick ways to raise your vibration.  Try any of these:

A three-step method:
1.  Stop.
2.  Breathe--fully and deeply.
3.  Go.

A two-step method:
1.  Say, "I intend to raise my vibrational level to the highest it can possibly be at this moment."
2.  Shift your attention to your heart before you encounter another person.

A one-step method:
1.  Smile.  (It's biologically impossible to feel bad when you're smiling--automatically raises your vibration.)

Love,
EL


No comments:

Post a Comment