Friday, April 12, 2013

Hard on myself

Dear Energy Lady,
I believe in self-improvement.  I'm always trying to make myself better.  But things never seem to get much easier for me.  Shouldn't getting better raise my vibration and make me attractive to better stuff?

Signed,
Confused

Dear Confused,
I don't know you, so I can only ask this: are you tough on yourself?  If you're always telling yourself you're not good enough and need to improve, then you're not raising your vibration; you're probably lowering it by telling yourself you're not all right as you are.

And if the reason you're trying to get "better" is because you think wherever or whatever you are now isn't ok, then again, you're reinforcing low vibrations of things like doubt and fear, not higher ones of joy and love.

Imagine this: you are divine, just as you are.  Now what do you want to do?  You can't get any better than that.  So if you don't have to improve, what would you love to do instead?

But if you're getting better because you're growing out of doubt and fear of being small, then yes, you are raising your vibration and setting yourself free.

Only you know what's true for you.  If your efforts make you feel light and free, then you're moving in the right direction.  If not, let go and lighten up on yourself.

Love,
EL




No comments:

Post a Comment