Tuesday, July 2, 2013

The joy of becoming No-Thing at work

Dear Energy Lady,
I am working my butt off at work, try to have a good attitude, and be a decent team player.  I have made some really good gains for the company, but my manager can't stop putting me down.  I don't get it.  I'm doing everything right, but it seems like she sees me as a big zero.  Any advice?

Signed,
Frustrated

Dear Frustrated,
Your situation is very interesting from an energy standpoint.  There could be several different things going on.  So let me ask you a couple of questions:

--Do you like your work?   When I hear that someone is working their butt off, that can suggest that you feel your work is an effort.  Those who truly love what they do say things like, "I like/love my job" or "I feel good about the work I do" or "I'm proud and satisfied with the results I'm getting."   If you don't like your work, your manager may be the external reflection of some low level vibrations you may be stuffing down deep inside yourself.

--If you like your work, do you enjoy being a team player?  Would you rather work independently?  Again, you will always get a match to how you are, not what you believe should be true.

--What does the voice in your head say to you when you're at work?  Is it constantly making you work harder?  Do you feel like you're pushing a boulder uphill?  All of those states of mind/heart/spirit are vibration-shrinkers.

--Do you somehow feel like a "big zero"?  Where did that expression come from in your life?  Are you secretly afraid of failure?

All of the above could keep you stuck in your present unpleasant circumstances.  To break free, consider this:

Become No-Thing.

That's right.   Become nothing.  Really!  

Here's why:  people are terrified of becoming, being and having nothing.  So we fight with all our might against it, and it's exhausting.  Doing so lowers our vibration and makes it impossible to experience life as an act of creation and joy.   So we make ourselves into somethings:  sons, husbands and fathers; daughters, sisters and wives.  We take on roles at work so we can say we "are" a Vice President or a champion tennis player or a financial advisor.   But all of these are just roles that we have, and we can change them if we want.  Sometimes life even changes them for us so we can realize we are not these things.

So if you are not your roles, then who are you?  No-Thing.  If you are no-thing, you are seeing yourself as you truly are: an individuation of Source energy, or God.  In that state, you can be anything, and indeed, you can see that everything is God in some form.  

Better yet, if you are No-Thing and can be Any-Thing, you can start to see the connection between you and every other person and thing you encounter.  This includes your manager, which is why I asked if she is simply expressing a fear you have never voiced or some deep, dark doubt you hold about yourself (see my blog on "How's that working for you?" to get rid of those).

So relax.  Take a deep breath before you walk into your office tomorrow.  Announce to yourself:  "I am No-Thing here, which means that I am and can be Anything and Everything!"  Then see if you can start seeing the connection/reflection of how you are with what is happening to and around you.

It's a lot of fun when you start doing this.  And fun raises your vibration.  When your vibration raises, your boss's comments should stop or change dramatically.  If they don't, they'll start to bounce off you like rubber.

Happy No-Thingness!  :)

Love,
EL


No comments:

Post a Comment