Monday, January 17, 2011

Fullistic Work

Last night, I mentioned that I'd share a story about energy and work.  When our energetic bodies align, amazing things can happen.  For those of you new to the subject of energy bodies, you have 7 total of ascending vibration.  You are most familiar with your physical body, which is the most dense of the bunch.  It is surrounded by your etheric body, which carries information into the physical form.   Next is your astral or emotional body, which helps you experience emotions before you feel them physically.  The mental body is where thoughts first form after the causal body shares its knowledge from your higher self.  Your highest  bodies are your spiritual body, which helps connect your physical body to spirit, and your spirit body, the universal creating power.  Another way of putting this is that God or source wants to express itself through and as you, and the energy bodies allow that to happen when we don't block the flow of energy.

How do you know when the energy of these bodies align?  In my experience, it's when you feel good (e.g., peaceful and comfortable) and things work out perfectly.  And that's what happened to Maria.*  (*name changed for privacy)

She was looking for a job, and came to see me to hear more about mine.  I wasn't interviewing her; just sharing ideas about what the work entailed and how she might get into the field if she wanted.  I expected her to be eager and excited; instead, she seemed completely lackluster, and was dressed more for a beach than an office.  When I asked her what interested her in my field, she said, "Oh, well, our daughter is going to college and we could use a little extra money."  Clearly, it was not for her.

Our discussion was brief, and as she went to leave, I offered her my business card, and she did the same.  When she handed me hers, I was stunned:  it was the most beautiful card I had ever seen.  It was colorful, clever, graphically exceptional, memorable.  "Where did you get this card?" I asked.  She smiled:  "I designed it."

I pointed to the portfolio she was carrying.  "What else do you design?"

She brightened up and took on a whole new glow.  "Rugs!" She said enthusiastically.  "Want to see them?"

Within seconds, what lay before me were floor coverings that belonged in high-end homes and museums.  They were symphonies in wool; vibrant, compelling, rich.   I looked her straight in the eye.  "What are you doing talking to me?  Go create and sell your rugs!"

"Oh!  You're right!" she said excitedly.  "I guess I just needed to hear someone say it."  And with that, she packed up her portfolio and practically ran out the door.

The end of the story is glorious.  She went home and started selling rugs out of her home.   Before long, she had a showroom in an international design mart.  She recently got a commission to create a rug for a celebrity, and installed one in a governor's mansion.  

She's not on her way--she's already there.  And that's the "magic" of Fullistic(TM) alignment.  It's when you experience your Great-FULL-ness; when energy pours through you without blockages of doubt, despair or indifference.

What do you keep zipped up?  What love are you hiding?

Tomorrow:  Taking a load off

(TM) is the designation for Trademark.  All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment