Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A clear vision of happiness

Tonight, I wanted to share with you the energy of happiness.  It makes anything possible.

A real estate agent contacted me about using energy to build his practice.  "I gave myself 6 months to sell my first house," he said.  "Well, now the six months are up, and I've run out of savings.  I need to make a sale fast, or I'll be in serious trouble."

"Well, that's the problem," I said.  "You should have told yourself that you'd sell a house within 60 days."

"Too late for that," he said.  "Now what do I do?"

I could hear the fear in his voice, and knew that his energy was blocked, which meant that there was no possible way for anything he wanted to appear in his experience.  So I asked,

"What would you be doing this weekend if you'd already sold a house?"

"Oh, that's easy," he said.  "He'd be at my brother's house, swimming in his pool with my nephews."

"And that would make you happy?" I asked.

"Sure!  I'd be on my way to establishing a successful practice, and would be able to relax and enjoy myself with people I love."

What I said next surprised him.  "So go."

"Go where?"

"To your brother's house.  To the pool and your nephews."

He laughed.  "Don't be ridiculous!  I have to stay here and try to close some deals."

"If you do that," I warned, "you'll only be preventing those sales, because you're so worried about making them.   Go.  Have fun.  And when you come back, things will be better.  You'll see."

He went, although he didn't want to.  At one point during the weekend, he dove deep into the pool, and said he experienced a few moments of true release and weightlessness under the water.  He came to the surface, breathed deep, and felt restored.  In other words, he released all the tight, negative energy he was holding, and that was holding him.

And when he got home?  There was not one, but two messages on his answering machine from clients ready to sign.

The Fullistic(TM) lesson?  Know what makes you happy.  Think about it.  Welcome it.  Live it as much as you are able.  The energy of all worlds will be yours.

Tomorrow:  Making Fullistic(TM) choices

No comments:

Post a Comment