Monday, May 20, 2013

Winning the lottery

Dear Energy Lady,
I didn't win the lottery last week, and I'm seriously bummed.  I really wanted to shift my reality and start having more fun.  Can you tell me how to use energy to win next time?

Signed,
Winner-in-waiting

Dear Waiting,
Winning the lottery takes one of two things:  1) an absolute knowing that the money is yours or 2) a complete innocence that allows for anything and everything to come through you into the world.

When you look at who wins the lottery, you often hear them say things like, "I have been playing for years, and always knew that I'd win someday.  I had my safety deposit box ready and waiting; my attorney is ready to pick up the winnings for me; and I already have the trust fund designed and my financial advisor chosen to manage the wealth."

Alternately, you hear the winners say, "I'd been praying for this"  or "I never, ever expected anything like this to happen--I just bought a ticket and forgot about it."

Either way, the energy is well managed for results.  In the first instance, the expectation and knowing is so strong that the manifestation is guaranteed.  In the latter, the sweet openness and wonder allows the energy of love and joy to naturally come through.

So if you want to win the lottery, either get ready or get relaxed.  Really relaxed.

In the meantime, start finding your wealth in what you have already created in your life.  Your riches are already here, and the more you enjoy them, the more you attract.  Then remember to share the wealth, because once the energy starts flowing, you'll want to keep it going and growing.

Love,
EL

No comments:

Post a Comment