Friday, August 9, 2013

Paul White's Lottery Energy

Dear Energy Lady,
I was listening to Paul White talk about his lottery win, and it seems like there are a lot of connections between what you write and what he said.  Am I imagining this, or is it true?

Signed,
Future Lottery Winner?

Dear Winner,
No, you're not imagining the connection.  There is a huge energy component in what happened to Paul; while some might call it "lucky," it was actually Fullistic, including multiple dimensions of mind, body, spirit and higher dimensional vibration.  Here's why:

1) He was quoted as saying, "I've been waiting for this day my entire life."  From a mind perspective, he had been thinking of this for years, and maybe decades.  Every single time he did that, he resonated with the vibration of being a lottery winner.  If you do that thousands of times, you eventually become that vibration, and winning is assured.

2) From a body perspective, he played the lottery games all the time, but reserved his $10 bets for when the Powerball was big.  In other words, he went out and bought the tickets.  As they say, "You can't win it if you're not in it."  Plus, he kept his eye on his Powerball numbers.  Anyone who plays the lottery knows that it is the Powerball that matters; if you have that, you always win something, even if it's just a few dollars.  Paul always checked his Powerball number first, because he expected to win.

3) From a spirit perspective, he talked about winning in a light-hearted way.  He said that everyone knew his financial plan was to win the lottery.  Winning wasn't a hope that he kept locked inside him; it was part of his normal conversation.  Every time he did that, he was speaking the experience into being.

4) Also from the mind and spirit perspectives, he knew exactly what he was going to do when he won.  He said he had rehearsed the day in his mind hundreds of time, so when the time came, he said it was easy for him to move forward, claim the prize and get the publicity out of the way so he could move forward.  What this suggests is that he had absolutely no fear or reservation about winning; no worry about what he would say or do, which would block the arrival of the experience.

5) From a higher mind perspective, he is focused on sharing his win with others.  This win isn't just good for him; he has his heart and mind set on giving his family and others great experiences with it.   He's using the money to bring joy to others, and to do good in the world through charity.   So he clearly enjoys money and appreciates what it can do.  My guess is that he already has a good financial planner, too.

6) He's having fun.  This may be the most important energetic element.  Most lottery players are deadly serious.  They want to win, but likely feel like losers when they buy the tickets.  That disconnect is enough to stop the flow of energy cold.  Paul didn't need this money; it was a "nice to have" not a "must have."  He enjoyed the experience of playing and the happy thoughts it generated for him.   He turned the game into a game he played with himself, and made a lot of other people laugh along the way.   He says he hopes he doesn't change, and he probably won't, since he's actually been resonating with the energy of being a lottery winner for decades, and his personality has stayed intact.

So there you have it.  If you want to win the lottery:  1) Visualize it.  2) Talk about it.  3) Expect it.  4) Plan for it.  5) Participate in the game.  6) Think like a winner and focus on what makes for a winning ticket.  7) Have a generous heart.  8) Don't take yourself or the lottery too seriously.  9) Have fun!

That's the energy of a winner!

Love,
EL

1 comment:

  1. well written and everything makes sense! thank you. I currently have a very decent paying job and a great boss but I know that I can spend my time more wisely. I am grateful for my job and circumstances but I know I am meant for more than this. I tell my close friends that I am going to win the lottery and I continue to think about how I will use my money. I also have a legal and finance background so I trust that I will use the money wisely. Finally, I will give, give, give and do something meaningful in this world.

    ReplyDelete